Monday, January 7, 2008

It' spring!

Oh my goodness.  Today was a great day.  I did not have to put my winter coat on-in fact i did not need any coat-it was 70 degrees! i actually think it is spring.  Mom and I took a nice long walk and really enjoyed being outside.  Just a few days ago, we had to stay inside because we had snow.  I am busy helping my Dad plan my Mom's birthday party.  Dad says it is a very important birthday-whatever that means.  I thought all birthdays were important.  But I believe him so we are planning away.  She loves cookies-not cake, so we have to get busy with the cookie factory-it is really very hard to make those cookies.  I am so little that I can't help that much-but my Dad is great and he just needs me for support!   Well I will get back to the national title football game now-not looking too good for the Buckeyes.

6 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey buddy,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :-)

Love
Opy

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Hi Dasha! Nice to meet you. We just saw that you joined DWB and trotted over to check ya out. Your soooo wittle soooo adorable!

We want more picture, k? We'll trot over often. Don't be scared we're big and we bark loud.

Love Licks & waggin TX tails

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Heya! A bunch of us bloggie doggies meet in DWB Chat every Sunday for some barkin fun. 9 a.m. EST (New York) Time - 10 p.m. Singapore time. Peemail me for the secret chat address if you wanna come to our weekly barkfest - wiredfoxterror@yahoo.com

Bussie Kissies
Buster

pee ess - Since stupid daylight savings time some of us have started coming in at 8 a.m. EST/9 p.m. Singapore time.

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Thank you EVERLY so much for dropping by my blog. Gosh, we look so much alike. I have been begging and BEGGING for a baby brother or sister, but Mom says "NO WAY". We can pretend, can't we? Hmmmmmmm?

Love and puppy licks...

Your new "sister" in Doghood....

Mary-Margaret

Arpha Barka Grrrrupha - How's that for a name for our sorority?

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Sorry about your Buckeyes!

Anonymous said...

Deep in the heart of winter here, only dreaming of 70-degree thaws...
- - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more